Website CWC Immigration
The selected candidate will look after the following duties:
• Provide administrative support & work closely with the processing supervisor.
• Co-ordinate activities by reviewing, improving, and implementing current and new processing procedures; as well as maintaining policy manuals
• Establish and implement new initiatives and set work priorities.
• Receive and handle immigration-related information from the business development manager/customer service representative and relay the information to the rest of the team through telephone, mail, or email, as needed.
• Establish work standards and make sure that deadlines are met and procedures are followed.
• Responsible for day-to-day processing activities of office services
• Checking and fixing processing-related problems and co-ordinate with the responsible person.
• May prepare and proofread correspondence and other related material – both manual and electronic.
• Check incoming regular and electronic mails and coordinate with the team.
• Providing services and assistance to the organization
These are some of the skills that the selected candidates will have:
. Minimum 2 years of previous immigration experience is required
· Excellent command of the English language both written and oral.
· Must be organized, reliable, and have a keen attention to detail.
. Must be willing to work at the location
You must sign in to apply for this position.