North Rock Construction Projects
NRCP’s primary discipline is large scale earthworks projects in
- Operating machinery and equipment.
- Maintain a safe and clean job site by removing debris and garbage.
- Obeying health and safety codes, as well as the company’s principles.
- Removing hazardous materials from sites.
- Spreading gravel, asphalt, and other materials over surfaces.
- Performing site and equipment inspections.
- Completing on-the-job training.
- Ensuring tasks are completed to deadlines.
- Standing for extended periods; Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Must be able to stand and walk for long periods of time
- Must be able to lift up-to 50lbs
- Must be able to work independently as well as in a team orientated environment
- Ability to work in outside in all-weather conditions
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to perform physically strenuous work outdoors in all types of weather
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Experience in building and positioning forms for pouring concrete, rebar cutting and bending, concrete slab placement and finishing, slab forming, and stairs is a plus
- Must be able to work day/night Shift
Rate will commensurate with experience and qualifications
You must sign in to apply for this position.